- Construction kits for three-dimensional Metal Earth miniature models of insects and arachnids
- 4 variants available individually or as a bundle of 4: Dragonfly, Praying Mantis, Tarantula and Scorpion
- The single pieces detach from engraved and laser-cut steel sheets
- No glue or soldering needed, but assembly is made easier with pliers or tweezers
De omschrijving van dit product is helaas alleen in het Engels. We werken aan de vertaling. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Insects are rarely mentioned as favourite animals, despite them having the highest biodiversity of all organism groups on Earth. And many of these diverse species are walking proof of Mother Nature's engineering skills! Since your average Joe Public isn't really able to get his hands on these filigree artworks and get a closer look, insect friends and arachnid fans get an alternative in the shape of these Metal Earth Insects 3D Construction Kits
You can choose between the following variants, available individually or as a bundle
- The Praying Mantis has gotten her name from her peculiar posture: Her front legs look as if they were folded for prayer. Nevertheless, her piousness ends right there, since she is not only known for her predatory lifestyle, but also for eating the males of her species during or right after mating...
- The Tarantula, which some people like to keep as a pet, is pretty well-known. But did you know that some tarantulas actually live together with little frogs, that there are bright blue tarantulas, and that the biggest spider (measured in body mass, not length of the legs) is a tarantula?
- The Scorpion is known for its venomous sting, which it holds up threateningly. Although not all scorpion stings are lethal, you should definitely try to avoid them – unless it's one of these harmless metal ones! ;)
- The Dragonfly is more than 300 million years old and has an undeniably cool name. Which it fully deserves for its immaculate flying skills: Four flexible wings allow the dragonfly to steer through the air with precision.
- The Bundle includes all four variants and thus stays true to the biodiversity of the insects and arachnids. ;)
All Metal Earth
kits contain laser-cut and engraved metal parts that can be assembled without any glue or soldering
. Due to the delicate nature of the models, patience and a pair of tweezers or small pliers will aid greatly in the assembly process.
Technische detailsContents: 1 laser-cut metal sheet, instructions Material: spring steel Model size Praying Mantis: 12 x 9 x 4 cm Model size Scorpion: 12 x 8.2 x 5.2 cm Model size Tarantula: 8 x 7 x 1.8 cm Model size Dragonfly: 10.9 x 9.2 x 3 cmAttentie: Niet geschikt voor kinderen onder de 36 maanden.